When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND OBTAIN
We obtain personal information through this Site about you from a variety of sources. This includes personal information you provide to us directly, information we obtain from other sources, and information we gather through automated means.
Information you provide to the InBody. When you access certain features of the Site, or directly correspond with us, we may collect certain types of information from you:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and telephone and/or mobile numbers);
- Occupational data (such as profession, position, title, company);
- Other information you may provide to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature; and
- If you are a InBody investor, information you may submit for stockholder benefits, such as through the “Electronic Delivery Enrollment” feature (such as social security number or tax ID number).
Information obtained from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you through the Site from publicly and commercially available sources and from our service providers, including geo-location data.
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Device information, including unique identifiers and connection information, including the means of internet connection (e.g., WiFi connection, ISP);
- Your device type and settings, software used, browser type and operating system;
- Language preferences;
- Websites or other services you visited before and after visiting the Site (referring URL);
- Web pages you view and links you click on within, and what search queries you may have run on, the Site (clickstream);
- Dates and times you access or use the Site; and
- Location information, including the city and state associated with a unique identifier.
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We, or service providers acting on our behalf, may use the information collected from and about you to:
- Provide our services;
- Respond to inquiries from you and other third-parties, including inquiries from law enforcement agencies;
- Anonymize or de-identify personal information to provide our subsidiaries and affiliates and third parties with aggregated data reports showing anonymized information and other non-personal information;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing, enhancing, analyzing and improving our Site; managing our communications; performing data and statistical analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards, contractual obligations and our terms of service and other policies; and
- In other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.